1. CEAIURI DE PLANES AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. may collect personal data and special data, on the pages of its Sites, only with the voluntary consent of the Client, for the following purposes:
- validation, shipment and invoicing of orders to it (CEAIURI DE PLANES AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. requires written or telephone confirmation to send the first order for a new Account, for data compliance;
- after validation of the order, for the transmission of information regarding the products, the delivery periods, cancellations or any problems of any kind related to an order or a contract, to the services or products purchased by it;
- to facilitate the access to the service;
- sending newsletters and/or periodic alerts, exclusively in electronic format;
- statistical purposes.
By creating the Account, each Client has expressed his consent that the CEAIURI DE PLANES AMEC S.R.L./ PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. may collect and manage his personal data, under the conditions and in compliance with the provisions of Law 677/2001. Any Client has the right to obtain from CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./ PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd., by a written request, signed and dated, free of charge:
the confirmation of the fact that the data concerning him are or are not processed at any given time;
where appropriate, the rectifying, updating, blocking or deleting of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
the notification to third parties to whom the data of any operation performed according to the letter b) or c) has been disclosed, if this notification does not prove impossible or does not imply a disproportionate effort to the legitimate interest that could be harmed.
Any Client has the right to oppose at any time, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, by submitting to the CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. of a request made in written, dated and signed form, concerning the data aiming to be the object of processing, except the cases where there are contrary legal provisions. In case of a justified opposition the processing can no longer target the data in question. Any Client has the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, by sending to the CEAIURI DE PLANI AMEC S.R.L./ PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. of a request made in written, dated and signed form, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes, on behalf of the operator or a third party, or to be disclosed to third parties for such purpose.
2. CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. may unintentionally collect other data (IP address, time of visit, place of access, name and version of the Internet browser, operating system, including other parameters) provided by the Internet browser that gives access to the site and can be used by CEAIURI IN AMEC PLANTS S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. to improve the services offered to its Customers or Users, or for statistical purposes;
The exception is the case where the provisions of the document are violated, if the result of the Client's actions contravene the interests or cause damages of any kind to CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. and/or to the third parties with whom CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. has partnership contracts at that moment. Cookies policy on www. . ro
Examples of important uses of Cookies:
Content and services adapted to the user's preferences - product and service categories. Access adapted to users' interests - password retention. Retaining child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
Set long deadlines for storing your browsing history and personal access data.
Consider setting the browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close the browser. This is an option to access the websites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
Install and constantly update antispyware applications.
Many spyware detection and prevention applications include detecting site attacks. Thus, it prevents the browser from accessing websites that could exploit the vulnerabilities or download dangerous software. It is recommended to update the browsing programs constantly, because many of the cookies-based attacks are performed exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of the browsers.
3. The client has the right to oppose the collection of his personal data and to request their deletion, thus revoking the agreement given for the document, and thus renouncing to any implicit right specified therein and without any subsequent obligation of either party to the other or without one party being able to claim the other damages, but only in accordance with art. 2.8.
4. For the exercise of rights according to art. 6.3, the Client will address the CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd., according to the contact data available on the site, valid at that date.
5. Using the forms available on the site, the Customer has the right to modify the data he initially declared to reflect any changes that have occurred, if any.
6. In case the Client opts for the online payment by card of the value of the orders, of the contract and/or the contracts, the authorization and the remittance for settlement of the card acceptance transactions is performed exclusively through the commercial company that is the supplier of CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. software solution to facilitate the electronic commerce ie payment services, payment management and fraud protection.
All types of cards issued by Romanian and foreign banks under the VISA and MasterCard logos are accepted provided that the issuing banks have activated them for online payment.
Also, payments made by credit cards for payments in installments, as listed on the page with payment information, are accepted. Other payment methods are bank transfer or payment upon delivery.
7. CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. does not request or store any information regarding the Customer's bank card or cards, which are processed directly on the servers of the online payment service provider.
9. CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. is obliged that the collected data of the Client be used only in accordance with the stated purposes and not to make public, to sell, to rent, to license, to transfer, etc. the database containing information regarding the personal or special data of the Client of any third party not involved in fulfilling the stated purposes.
10. Exception from the provisions of art. 6.9 will make the situation in which the transfer/access/ visualization/etc is requested by the authorized bodies in the cases provided by the regulations in force at the time of the event.
11. The processor of bank cards approved by CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L. EUPLATESC /PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. I PAY, has the right to access/view any type of data/documents, generated following an issued order, canceled orders, contract, canceled contract or an honored contract, to investigate any Transaction, if any.
12. CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. guarantees the personal effect of the user, collects through the form the contact form, can be available until the problematic solution communicated by this, after care will be given with an exclusive statistical feature.
13. CEAIURI DE PLANTE AMEC S.R.L./PLANT TEAES AMEC Ltd. is not responsible for the defects that may endanger the security of the server on which the database containing this data is hosted.